Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm an Aunty to baby Kyra

Happy Birthday Kyra Tiare. She was Born on April 20, 2012 at 2:07pm. She weights 6lbs 11oz and is 18 1/2in long.

I am so proud of my sister for doing it all naturally with no drugs. She kept smiling all the way. Im also proud of her breastfeeding like a champ and not giving up. She is going to be a great mommy. Ron is also going to be a great daddy. When he first met Kyra it was like he was mesmerized :)

I am happy I got to spend time with my sister, Ron and Kyra these past 3 weeks. I'm sad I have to leave them. I leave to go back home to Hawaii on Sunday. It is truly bitter sweet. I already wanna come back and see them, hopefully in Dec/Jan. It's kind of sad as I won't watch her grow up. Wish Roxy did not live so far away...

No comments: