Saturday, May 12, 2012

Finalized the options and upgrades for my house

March 28: Before I left for Texas, I was able to schedule an appointment with Judy, the interior designer.   We were able to discuss some of the interior options for my house.  I was given a month to think of my about my options before making a decision. I left for Texas.  Did not get to see my house for 3 weeks.  While I was gone, my BF was so awesome to take pics of my house coming together so I was kept up to date on the process of my house.
April updates: It is a townhome so working on the rest of the homes
April updates: forming of the roof

April updates: Walls, Tyvex and windows
After being on vacation for 3 weeks to visit my sister I come home to my escrow papers.  I called Melvin up right away and he helped me with them on May 3. 
More paperwork.. getting closer

As soon as I landed in Hawaii, I asked to drive here so I can finally see it for myself!!!
I called Judy to finalize the interior design and options of my home.  I just mailed her my deposit check this week.  I have decided on:
  • Centralized AC for the whole house
  • Softer tan paint for the walls
  • Honeycomb for the carpet
  • White miniblinds
  • Mystic Gemstone for the countertops
  • Cherry kitchen and bathroom cabinets
  • GE black appliances: fridge, range, upgraded diswasher, upgraded microwave range
  • GE upgraded washer and dryer
  • Rainglass shower door for the spare bathroom
I am really excited and cant wait to see my house, move in and live in it 

No comments: