Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 goodbye, hello 2013

So much has happen in 2012. The biggest highlights:

1. Paid off a lot of my credit card debt and loans
2. Bought my first home
3. Witness the birth of my niece
4. Started Grad school
5. Went part time at work

The last couple months was have been hectic learning to be a more independent woman, living away from my parents and trying to live a more healthy life. I am still adjusting to the changes. I am happy to be a homeowner with my own space and things to call my own!!! I am happy and satisfied that I have come this far and accomplish so much!!! 2011 was my recovery year and I feel like 2012 was definitely a better year for me.

My goals/resolution for 2013:

1. Pay off more credit card debt
2. Save more money
3. Travel Texas
4. Meet my cousins children in Vegas
5. Keep running and eating healthy

No comments: